If you’re looking to do some night fishing, you’ll need some illumination in and around your bivvy and this fantastic Chub Sat-A-Lite SL-300 Lantern ticks all the boxes.
The Sat-A-Lite SL300 Lantern has a powerful output of 300 lumens that is perfect for providing ultra-bright all round illumination. The three 1W Nichia White LEDs offer 3 days continuous illumination in high mode and 6 days on the low setting. The lens is removable to provide a forward directional beam when required and there is a built in hanging hook on the lantern base to allow wider light dispersal when elevated.
The SL300 also features 3-mode electronic switch that provides ‘instant off' in any mode, and a small green LED indicator is fitted for easy location in the dark.
- Powerful 300 lumen 360* output
- LED bulb never needs to be replaced
- 2 Power settings
- 3 Days continuous use in High mode (6 days in low)
- Removable lens for forward directional beam illumination
- Built in hanger hook on lantern base
- Green LED indicator for easy night location
- Non-slip rubber base
- Water resistant
- Overall Dimensions : 84 x 84 x 1855mm
- Weight : 862g (with batteries)
- Battery Type : 3 x 1.5V D size Alkaline Batteries (Not Included)
- Battery Life : 3 days HIGH, 6 days LOW, 10 days FLASHING, 2yrs Green LED Indicator
Quality, no nonsense lantern - ideal for session fishing. The LED indicator to help you see the on /off switch in the dark is a nice touch, and countless other quality features make this lantern one of the best you’ll find for the money.
Available from: Sportfish
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION