Angler's Mail have a great new issue is on sale from this Tuesday, Jan 18. Priced £1.80, it is essential reading!
Here are some of the many highlights...
- CROSS-OVER CARP METHOD – created by big carp fans but now used by some crafty matchmen. Learn it and get an edge over other anglers!
- FISH FIGHT – Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall on bait, as we bring you a special report on Channel 4’s big campaign coverage.
- FOX SPECIMEN CUP CHAMP REVEALED – find out who was crowned 2010 winner of our Fox Specimen Cup.
- FREE HAT & GLOVES – only p&p is required to get them in this hot set of offers.
- BIG PIKE! It’s been a great week for predators.
- JEREMY WADE’S SHOCKERS – TV star Jeremy Wade tells gripping Tales From The Riverbank.
- PIKE BAITS SPECIAL – toothy temptations worth buying.
- The cat that loves catfish!
- Chainstore’s thriving tackle section
- Winner of The Fish Factor!
- Finding winter carp
- Beating the floods for pike
- Mahseer mission
AND…. WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND! Your No.1 guide… compiled by respected regional local experts.
Angler's Mail also have various sites online..... on Facebook (find them as "Angler's Mail magazine"), Twitter (as AnglersMail) and website www.anglersmail.co.uk