THIS week's Angler's Mail is a stormer. It's just £1.80, out on sale from Tuesday, August 23, and includes this top stuff…
- RIVER FISH SPECIAL. What to catch – and how to catch them!
- BRITAIN'S BIGGEST FISH BY A JUNIOR! It's huuuuge.
- WHY MORNING IS THE BEST TIME TO FISH. Colin Davidson explains.
- NOT ONE BUT TWO BRITISH RECORD FISH … if they get accepted!
- AMAZING NEW NIGHT FISHING GEAR!
LOTS MORE BIG NEWS & FEATURES!
- Exclusive report and pictures of a monster brace by a youngster!
- How the recession is hitting angling.
- Mail power helps beat dodgy licence website.
- Top new tackle exclusives.
- Gary Newman shares in some big barbell sport.
- Chris Ponsford, the ace all rounder, interviewed.
- John Bailey's one-stop rudd tutorial.
- Will Raison shows his snake lake Method.
- Martin Salter, the former MP, on fishing in Oz and NZ.
PLUS SUPERB INSTRUCTION!
- All The Answers – No.1 coarse Q&A
- Secret Lives – predatory roach
- Easy Learning – swims to tackle on "proper" lakes
AND WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND - the respected guide, by respected regional experts.
Be sure to get your copy of the cover-dated August 23 issue - it's out now!