Be sure that YOU get this week's Angler's Mail magazine - it comes with a superb spool of free line (either 6 lb or 8 lb). This SILT line worth £4.99 is taped on the front of Angler's Mail (June 7 cover-dated issue).
Priced only £1.80, the Mail is always amazing value, and this week's issue raises the bar even further. Read below for a taste of what's inside...
BIG NEWS STORIES!
- Tackling the tackle thieves in the wake of a crime wave.
- "Bust" Bennetts is back and trading again.
- White bread banned! Yes, it's true - read where and why.
- Your freakiest fish.
- North rises in big carp stakes + year's second heaviest carp.
- John Bailey – wise words on spawning matters.
- Billy Flowers and Jamie Londors– England carp match duo explain their style.
- Duncan Charman – Action Replay using the sling-shot to feed for bream.
- Gary Newman – tench at rail plan lake.
- Colin Davidson – thoughts on active carpers, new net gadget and soaked bait.
No.1 FOR TACKLE!
- Sufix claim the "best carp line ever".
- River gear fully explained by Andy Browne.
Plus: WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND & THE BEST WEEKLY INSTRUCTION!
Get your copy of Angler’s Mail magazine with free line - on sale from Tuesday, June 7.