GET the lowdown on what’s happening and learn a stack of great ideas to help you catch more fish by reading this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine. Priced just £1.80 and out now, here are some highlights of a brilliant fat issue for Anglers’ Net fans…
LEARN LOADS ABOUT POP-UPS
Colin Davidson explores those off-bottom fish-catchers.
IGNORED IDEAS WORK WONDERS!
John Bailey explains the Wonder Pot and other overlooked tricks.
The nation’s No.1 coarse Q&A explains essential kit
HOW TINY FISH COST VENUE £35K IN COURT
A major fisheries operation over alien species has been settled in court.
ALSO INSIDE THIS WEEK’S ANGLER’S MAIL
- Big fish = sex?
- RSPB slammed over cormorants
- Personal best carp and wife brace!
- Pike season starts with special event
- Trade show specials
- Alfie Russell – Specimen Cup holder
- Specimen bream with Sam Meeuwissen and Alan Stagg
- Gary Newman – big river barbel
- Colin Davidson – performing pop-ups
- Russ Evans – interview with angling pro and matchman
- Secret Lives – can carp learn?
- Essential Knowledge – pellet pump
WHERE TO FISH
Your No.1 weekend guide…compiled by the Mail’s team of local venues experts
The October 2, 2012 cover-dated issue of Angler’s Mail is a must-buy. Don’t miss it!
Discounted Angler’s Mail subscriptions –> http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/offers/AM
Visit the Angler’s Mail website – www.anglersmail.co.uk
Join Angler’s Mail on Facebook – www.facebook.com/AnglersMailMagazine