MONSTER catches and monster value – be sure to get your copy of Angler’s Mail magazine this week. Here are some highlights of the big value September 3 issue, in shops now…
BIG BARBLESS DEBATE – read The Thinking Angler and then decide where you really stand!
HOW TO CATCH 1,035 lb of BIG BREAM – cover star Steve Collett explains in detail how he did it, including naming the English venue.
WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND – Britain’s top venues guide, by experts.
WIN! – Angler’s Mail is No.1 for competitions. This week – try and win 30Plus Kodex alarm gizmos. £1,000-worth is up for grabs.
ALSO THIS WEEK IN ANGLER’S MAIL MAGAZINE
- Monster 20 lb 12 oz bream landed – see it in the Mail
- Summer spawning – good year or bad year? Find out.
- Read about what Dick Clegg called “greatest ever match result”
- Dream barbel kit revealed
- Colin Davidson’s bivvy buyer’s guide
- Skool of Fish examines alien species
- All The Answers – the No.1 coarse Q&A
- Secret Lives of Coarse Fish explains corn baits
- Essential Knowledge checks out weighing
- Extensive results including Evesham and UK Champs
ANGLER’S MAIL print magazine costs £1.85 in all good newsagents and supermarkets in the UK. It’s also available by subscription at www.anglersmail.co.uk and digitally on iPad, Nook and Kindle Fire.
Discounted Angler’s Mail subs –>