GET set to catch more fish, and catch up on the whole coarse angling scene, by reading the new Angler’s Mail magazine – out now! Here are some highlights of the latest Angler’s Mail magazine (cover-dated November 5) – in shops and available digitally too!
LEARNS LOADS ABOUT PERCH
HOW TINY BAITS GIVE YOU A BIG EDGE
NEW PIKE TIPS SERIES STARTS!
ALSO INSIDE ANGLER’S MAIL THIS WEEK
- Giant 39 lb pike exclusive
- Otter deterrent breakthrough
- Stillwater barbel and chub changes?
- Carp champ lands huge brace
- Top river angler lost?
- New DVD is an inspiring classic
- We test new Method feeder rod
- Best bagging hooks
- John Bailey’s big pike secrets!
- Gary Newman targets barbel
- All The Answers – the no.1 coarse Q&A
- Secret Lives checks out predators
- Inline feeders examined
WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND
The best weekly guide, by the Mail’s team of regional angling experts
ANGLER’S MAIL print magazine costs £1.85 in all good newsagents and supermarkets in the UK. It’s also available by subscription at www.anglersmail.co.uk and digitally on iPad, Nook and Kindle Fire.
Discounted Angler's Mail subs -->