A FREE SUNHAT comes taped to the front of every print issue of Angler's Mail magazine this week. It's a free, fun family gift. And, it doubles as a handy fold-up bait/groundbait bowl too!
Also this week's big value Angler's Mail brings you...
Chris Yates and Hugh Miles – legends of Passion for Angling and lots more – join Gary Newman.
55 HOT VENUES
Where To Fish This Weekend – by Angler’s Mail regional experts – reveals more quality waters.
UP YOUR CATCH RATE.... NOMAD!
Find out how a solo approach and mobility can crack big lakes for quality fish.
- English World Champions!
- British record-breaking fish
- Catfish triple success
- Favourite tackle shop goes bust
- Big eel not the new record
- Monster barbel
- New Shimano Baitrunner tested
- Barry Mason – carp at speed
- Colin Davidson – day ticket grassie action at British Carp Champs venue
- Steve Collett – hectic bagging action
- Skool of Fish checks out fish farming
- All The Answers – the No.1 coarse Q&A
- Essential Knowledge – specimen hooks explained
- Preston Innovations Matchman of the month
- Kamasan British Open full report
ANGLER’S MAIL print magazine costs £1.85 in all good newsagents and supermarkets in the UK. It’s also available by subscription at www.anglersmail.co.uk and digitally on iPad, Nook and Kindle Fire.
Discounted Angler's Mail subs --> http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/offers/AM