THIS week’s lively Angler’s Mail is a must-read, packed full of spring fishing advice, for a big value print price of £1.80. Here’s a look at some of this week’s highlights…
LEARN ALL ABOUT FEEDING
Dave Coster casts his beady eye across the best methods to get your bait to the fish to boost your catches. Do not miss this special as Angler’s Mail embraces National Bait Month!
The Mail has tested a selection to give verdicts you can trust.
WIN MAINLINE BAIT
The big name in carp fishing offer four terrific prize packages. Be sure to enter!
ALSO INSIDE THIS WEEK’S MAGAZINE
- Big revival in river fishing interest – full story
- Match angler’s mystery death
- FORTY British 40s!!
- Top common out at 99 lb 12 oz
- Bomb at fishing venue
- Nets galore seized
- NEW! Skool of Fish - fish explained!
- Britain’s mini fish fanatic
- John Bailey discusses missing monsters
- Steve Collett enjoys a big fish challenge
- Gary Newman tackles the UK’s No.1 silver bream venue
- Zig rig tweaks with carp guru Colin Davidson
WHERE TO FISH
Your No.1 weekend guide…compiled by our local experts.
Angler’s Mail is also available digitally for iPad, Kindle Fire and Nook in respective stores. And you can get it in a big value subscription package via www.anglersmail.co.uk
Be sure to get your Angler’s Mail magazine this week.
Discounted Angler's Mail subscriptions --> http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/offers/AM