THIS week’s bagged Angler’s Mail is a must-read, priced just £1.80 and with a free Chapmans Angling brochure full of bargains. Angler’s Mail is also available digitally for iPad, Kindle Fire and Nook in respective stores. And you can get it in a big value subscription package via www.anglersmail.co.uk
Here’s a look at some of this week’s highlights…
BRITISH & PROUD!
Inside Line meets the Englishman whose job it is to develop, produce and sell quality rods plus poles made in this country.
RECORD CARP SPECIAL
100 Things, the long-running series, reaches its climax and reveals how the species and its British records have helped to shape our sport.
All-rounder Bradley Gibbons, the Mail’s teenage cover star, targets match silvers and specimen carp in one feature.
TOP TIPS FOR SNAG FISHING
Big fish often hide in snags where they feel safe. An ACE carper helps you hook ’em and land ’em.
ALSO INSIDE THIS WEEK’S MAGAZINE
- Wonder woman strikes again!
- Predator photo causes a stir
- Clubs battle to boost renewals
- Likemycatch star lands huge perch
- Freeview TV’s new show starts now!
- One session – TWO 60 lb carp!
- Superb new DVDs and baits in focus
- Rod pods under £80 reviewed
- John Bailey comes clean for spring!
- Gary Newman’s canal lure session springs a surprise!
- Help your carp chances with Colin Davidson’s line treatments and rig tweaks
- All The Answers – the No.1 coarse Q&A
- Ready mixed groundbaits
WHERE TO FISH
Your No.1 weekend guide…compiled by the Mail’s team of regional experts.
Discounted Angler’s Mail subscriptions –> http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/offers/AM