ANGLERS' NET fans will find out how to get exciting spring sport by reading the new issue of Angler's Mail magazine. It’s out now, and priced just £1.80.
Here are some highlights in the April 10 cover-dated issue...
BEST EVER ANGLERS’ CAMERA – The Mail reveals the new digital camera that’s compact, ultra smart… anglers will love it!
EXCITING SPRING LAKE ACTION! – brilliant columnist John Bailey tells you how to enjoy it on stillwaters.
The Mail brings you a bonus 1-day Environment Agency voucher to save £3.75 on the cost of a licence. Go on – take a friend fishing!
WIN! Great Shimano gear and Dynamite baits – plus a grand day out with angling legend Mick Brown!
NEWS EXCLUSIVES including:
- A perch haul that defies “the laws of perch fishing”!
- Why Angler’s Mail’s home is HQ in a new cinema fishing film
- Monster redfins for carper
- Angler’s Mail result backs clubs
- Biggest fish on a lure?
- Hopes raised for CEMEX sell-off venues… or are they?
- ACE ADVICE
- WHERE TO FISH
- TACKLE SCOOPS
- GEAR PULLOUT
VISIT THE WEBSITE >> www.anglersmail.co.uk
JOIN ANGLER’S MAIL ON FACEBOOK >> www.facebook.com/AnglersMailMagazine