THE new season is coming and Angler’s Mail is the place to be a part of it with a raft of extras this week. Here are some highlights of the superb new issue (cover dated June 11)…
THE EXPERTS’ NEW SEASON TIPS!
The cast of All The Answers, the Mail’s brilliant weekly Q&A for all coarse anglers, brings you a bumper new season tips feature this week.
FREE ROD LICENCE
1-day voucher for the new season is inside this issue of Angler’s Mail – get set for June 16 and take a friend of family member fishing!
FREE TACKLE GUIDE
This bagged issue of the printed version of the Mail also includes the latest Chapmans tackle guide, with great bargains on top gear.
ALSO THIS WEEK IN ANGLER’S MAIL
- Are anglers REALLY ready to run to the rivers?
- Third biggest carp caught!
- Carp star nets 100 lb-plus UK cat on tiny bait
- Year's biggest pike!
- Korda unveil latest carp releases
- Leon Bartropp on his progression from match fishing to very big carp
- John Bailey – he's excited, very excited!
- Marukyu’s new JPz Tough used for first time
- Gary Newman, Dean Macey and friends go on a giant bream hunt
- Colin Davidson talks baiting spoon bonuses, pellet pearlers and top monos
- Skool of Fish lands on the bream
- Waggler fishing advice
WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND
Your No.1 weekend guide…compiled by local experts
Angler’s Mail magazine is available weekly in shops including newsagents and supermarkets, priced £1.85. It’s also available in digital format for iPad, Kindle Fire and Nook in respective magazine stores. Big value subscriptions for print and iPad at www.anglersmail.co.uk
Discounted Angler's Mail subscriptions --> http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/offers/AM