ANGLER'S MAIL magazine has a packed issue out now.
Cover-dated February 14 the weekly’s latest edition is a stunner for just £1.80.
Here are some highlights for Anglers' Net visitors…
HINTS FOR HARD DAYS - It might be a tad milder, but you’ll need help so read the Mail’s All The Answers special.
EXCLUSIVE £30k+ CATCH COMP – Exciting changes in the Mail’s flagship competition, the Specimen Cup.
DNA TEST RESULTS - a crucial set of tests for records.
- Korum launch new reel and website – join the Angler’s Mail magazine Facebook for a related competition!
- 30PLUS kit revealed, including super light chair and alarms
- Classic old lure returns – 2012 style!
- Gear to target winter chub
- John Bailey – the truth about celebrity anglers
- Dean Brook – river pike Replay
- Mark Barrett – looking lively with the Mail’s pike ace
- Gary Newman – going for grayling
- Colin Davidson – scaley beauties and marvellous maggots
- Andy Browne - essential hook pointers
- Dr Stuart Clough – spawning strategies
WHERE TO FISH
Your No.1 weekend guide… compiled by respected local experts.
JOIN ANGLER’S MAIL ON FACEBOOK >> www.facebook.com/AnglersMailMagazine
VISIT THE WEBSITE >> www.anglersmail.co.uk