The hot new issue of Angler’s Mail is out now, priced just £1.80. Here’s a brief look at the lively magazine’s main highlights…
Starting this week there’s a brilliant and helpful new series – ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE. Top all-rounder and tackle dealer Andy Browne begins a series that will help everyone with a look at where anglers go wrong.
- WIN £1,500 of DAIWA GEAR – great comp this week.
- THE BAIT THAT KILLS CARP – scientists’ views.
- TOTALLY DIFFERENT PIKE FISHING – explained.
- Fox Specimen Cup winner revealed!
- Why high speed rail link will wreck waters
- River record barbel, giant chub and huge perch
- 2012’s best-selling book so far!
- Live feature at venue that’s twice held the perch record
- Roving for chub on smaller rivers… a great winter tactic!
- Insight into fresh carp bait and rig ideas
- Sink ‘n’ draw piking advice and tips
+ WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND
+ INSTRUCTION FOR ALL
+ LOTS MORE!
The January 17 cover-dated issue of Angler’s Mail is in shops now.
JOIN ANGLER’S MAIL ON FACEBOOK >> www.facebook.com/AnglersMailMagazine
VISIT THE WEBSITE >> www.anglersmail.co.uk