Be sure to get your copy of the best read in fishing - ANGLER'S MAIL MAGAZINE. Here are a few highlights from the September 20 cover-dated issue, priced just £1.80...
YOUR BEST SUPERMARKET BAITS – Bill Rushmer is your guide as real readers chip in with great ideas too.
BEST GEAR FOR BAGGING UP - find out what is hot amongst anglers seeking big catches on commercial pools.
AUTUMN TENCH TIPS - great advice again from John Bailey explains.
SHIMANO EXCLUSIVES – including first look at a compact long-cast Baitrunner reel.
MAGIC OF MULLET - Gary Newman joins TV film-maker Hugh Miles, who shares a passion for grey ghosts.
ALL THE BIG NEWS!
- Veteran pike star Mick Brown lands HUGE fish on DVD
- Monsters of the Moor
- Huge healthy fish in "sick" river
- Germans rule carp world
- Great day for lucky seven National Fishing Month winners
- Stalker nets 91 lb carp brace
- British record 5 lb crucian carp scoops Fox award
- Gareth Goldson shows he catches big rudd on a river
- Colin Davidson’s soft carp baits pointers
- The No.1 Q&A, Secret Lives of Coarse Fish and Easy Learning
And WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND - your No.1 weekend guide, compiled by the Mail’s local experts.
Be sure to make Angler’s Mail magazine part of your week. It’s amazing value at just £1.80.
JOIN ANGLER’S MAIL ON FACEBOOK>> www.facebook.com/AnglersMailMagazine
Visit the website >> www.anglersmail.co.uk