IMMERSE yourself in the wonderful world of angling – and learn loads – with this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine. The October 22, 2013 issue is available in print and digital formats. It includes the following must-reads – and more:
- TELL US WHY YOU LIKE FISHING - AND WIN!
- JEREMY WADE IS OUT TO GET YOU!
- BRILLIANT FLOAT TO MAKE YOURSELF
ALSO INSIDE THIS WEEK’S ANGLER’S MAIL MAGAZINE
- How maggots dominated UK title
- Heroes rewarded as UKIP boss makes gaffe
- Record pike venue on eBay + 42-pounder!
- Tackle & Guns Show 2013 – stand-out innovations for 2014
- John Bailey reveals river hotspots to try now
- Skool of Fish explains viruses
- Essential Knowledge talks bait boosters
+ THE UNMISSABLE WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND SECTION
ANGLER’S MAIL print magazine costs £1.85 in all good newsagents and supermarkets in the UK. It’s also available by subscription at www.anglersmail.co.uk and digitally on iPad, Nook and Kindle Fire.
Discounted Angler's Mail subs -->