ANGLER’S MAIL magazine is on sale now, with another great issue that you must read. The September 24, 2013 issue is available in print and digital formats. It includes the following great stuff – and more!
PIKE DESTINED FOR FAME! A special look this week at predatory giants.
WIN! £1,290 of superb new Fox bite alarms are up for grabs.
HOW TO CATCH GRASS CARP! A stunning Action Replay feature.
Also inside this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine:
- How the British Carp Champs was won
- Longest-ever catfish
- Why anglers say no to fracking
- Huge river perch and barbel brace
- JRC and Shakespeare show what’s coming
- World Championships exclusive and analysis
- John Bailey finds ways of connecting with bites
- Gary Newman punts into a pool of plenty
- Colin Davidson on showing carp and bankside repairs
- Skool of Fish examines boilies
- All The Answers – the No.1 coarse Q&A
- Secret Lives of Coarse Fish investigates fatalities
- Essential Knowledge looks at river floats
+ WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND – Britain’s top venues guide, by experts.
ANGLER’S MAIL print magazine costs £1.85 in all good newsagents and supermarkets in the UK. It’s also available by subscription at www.anglersmail.co.uk and digitally on iPad, Nook and Kindle Fire.
Discounted Angler’s Mail subs –>