THIS week’s new Angler’s Mail magazine is out now and is packed full of must-reads. Here are some highlights of the big value issue…
MATT HAYES ULTIMATE INTERVIEW
Read the Mail’s Inside Line with one of angling’s legends – and you can also win his new gear made by Fladen.
EXCLUSIVE: BIGGEST PIKE OF THE SEASON
Angler’s Mail – No.1 for big fish – brings you the winter’s heaviest predator.
DRUGS TESTS FOR ANGLERS
Catching out cheats is now all part of the game at top level, as the Mail reveals.
CARP ON LIGHTER LINES
John Bailey, star of Mr Crabtree, explains safely extracting impressive fish without resorting to stepped-up gear.
HOW TO DROPSHOT
Action Replay shows tactics Paul Elt deploys for jumbo perch. Join him on a freezing day.
ALSO INSIDE THIS WEEK’S ANGLER’S MAIL MAGAZINE
- Fishing is officially good for you!
- Zander action after new area hit
- Angler nets second big Lotto win
- Big show special
- Latest gear to impress the Mail experts
- Specimen roach search for Gary Newman
- John Bailey – light line carping
- Andy Black on going mobile for pike
- Accidental carp captures, tubing tips and shelter stability with Colin Davidson
- All The Answers – No.1 coarse Q&A
- Block-end feeders explained
- Pike parasites
WHERE TO FISH – your No.1 weekend venues guide.
Be sure to get this week’s issue of Angler’s Mail magazine!
It’s available in print priced just £1.80 from supermarkets, newsagents and other outlets. Or get it by subscription at a top deal via www.anglersmail.co.uk
Plus Angler’s Mail magazine can now be found in the digital stores for Apple iPad, Kindle Fire and Nook… with great start-up deals.
Join Angler’s Mail on Facebook this week > www.facebook.com/AnglersMailMagazine
Discounted Angler’s Mail subscriptions –> http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/offers/AM