THE new Angler's Mail magazine is another chunky issue with a free tips booklet. Be sure to get your copy! At a big value print price of £1.80, here’s a look at some of this week’s highlights…
TRY AN EXCITING NEW WAY OF CATCHING CARP!
Gary Newman gets to grips with a fun style of catching ‘em off the top.
WIN! £1,000 OF GREAT BAIT
You could land a bundle of brilliant latest bait products.
FREE BAITS TIPS BROCHURE
Marukyu baits experts help you tempt more fish.
WANT TO BE A TV STAR?
How you need to crack a code to enter Crabtree contest
ALSO INSIDE THIS WEEK’S ANGLER’S MAIL MAGAZINE
- Biggest tench of 2013
- "I made model of my World record fish"
- Mail Cup star Alfie's nets uncaught giant
- Big brace of stillwater barbel
- Tackle supplier goes bust
- Mitchell 300 reel is on its way back!
- Waggler fishing gear masterclass
- John Bailey examines climate change effects
- Stephen Abbott – top pleasure tactics for bream and tench
- Colin Davidson – movies and carp beds advice
- All The Answers – the No.1 coarse Q&A
- Essential Knowledge – reel care
WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND
Your No.1 weekend guide…compiled by our local experts
Angler’s Mail is also available digitally for iPad, Kindle Fire and Nook in respective stores. And you can get it in a big value subscription package via www.anglersmail.co.uk
Be sure to get your Angler’s Mail magazine this week.
Discounted Angler's Mail subscriptions --> http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/offers/AM