THIS week’s big value issue of Angler’s Mail magazine (cover-dated November 29, 2011) is out now.
Only £1.80, here are just a few things to catch up on this week in the Mail…
HOW TO FIND FISH IN WINTER
Dr Stuart Clough’s four-page location guide should help you avoid blanks in the months ahead.
BOOKS OF THE YEAR
Mail bookworm Greg Meenehan has selected his super six favourites of 2011.
ALL THE BIG NEWS!
- Maggots £1 a pint!
- Otter shocker
- New calendar set for No.1 spot
- Huge natural water pike
- Jobs in angling!
- Star’s pre-Olympics result
- Graham Mabey – coach and carp ace who banned white bread
- Colin Davidson – chod rig tricks
- John Bailey – move swim or stay put?
- Gary Newman – mega river catch!
- Mark Barrett – pike bite indication
TACKLE & BAIT
- Innovate bait firm steams ahead
- Latest releases to catch our eye
- The hottest pike gear!
- All The Answers – No.1 coarse Q&A
- Secret Lives – global warming
- Easy Learning – pheromones explained by Dr Stuart Clough
WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND
Your No.1 guide… compiled by the Mail’s local experts
JOIN ANGLER’S MAIL ON FACEBOOK>> www.facebook.com/AnglersMailMagazine
VISIT THE WEBSITE >> www.anglersmail.co.uk