ANGLER’S MAIL experts reveal their hot summer fishing tips this week – find out where and when to fish, best baits and top tactics in an All The Answers special.
Check out this big news inside Angler’s Mail magazine…
- Frozen boilies save tackle dealer’s life
- Pollution hits Olympic river
- World’s most famous carp dead
- Speared carp – and poachers caught
- Fox Carp Cup launched
- New cormorant laws reaction
EXCLUSIVELY INSIDE THIS ISSUE OF ANGLER’S MAIL MAGAZINE
- New Nash Bread Bomb, John Wilson book and Aldi sale
- Delkim bite alarms on 12-month test
- Latest pole and barbel front rod rests reviewed
- John Bailey’s CLA Game Fair highlights
- Floater fishing Action Replay
- Gary Newman’s River Wye barbel hunt
- Colin Davidson outwits birdlife
- Skool of Fish focuses on carp
- All The Answers – the No.1 coarse Q&A
- Secret Lives looks at seasonal flavours
- Essential Knowledge examines hooks
- Extensive regional results including Preston Innovations Matchman of the Year
+ WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND – your best guide to the venues worth tackling on your next session.
ANGLER’S MAIL print magazine costs £1.85 in all good newsagents and supermarkets in the UK. It’s also available by subscription at www.anglersmail.co.uk and digitally on iPad, Nook and Kindle Fire.
Discounted Angler’s Mail subscriptions –> http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/offers/AM