The latest issue of Carp-Talk is Out Now and you get 16 extra pages at no extra cost!
- Inside there’s loads of forties from around the country.
- We’ve got the first round report of the BCAC.
- Danny Fairbrass shares his thoughts on Kiana Carp Goo.
- Adam Clewer reveals his quick bite baits and John Hill has some Spring edges up his sleeve.
- Simon Crow relaxes at Ribiere.
- Andy Maker explains his take on solid PVA bags
- We’ve got Gaz Fareham, Iain Macmillan and Julian Cundiff in this week’s New Hot Seat.
- Don’t forget there is also the latest carp fishing news and gossip along with loads of your catches!!!
Carp-Talk is priced at £1.85 and is available from all good newsagents or as a subscription via Gifts4Anglers.co.uk