Coarse Angling Today issue 126 - In this issue:
- Duncan Charman – Rudd in Winter? You’d better believe it! Duncan flies in the face of accepted wisdom, with some spectacular results.
- Peg One’s Think Tank – River Feeder Fishing. This month the team gives advice on tackling winter rivers with feeder tactics for two of the most popular species at this time of year: chub and grayling.
- Tony Miles – The Art of Watercraft. Tony looks at the nitty gritty of locating fish when the rivers are at winter levels.
- Bill Rushmer – Pellets and Past on Canals. There’s more to canal fishing than matches and tiny fish.
- Ron Clay – Gold of another Kind. Ron returns to South Africa for the yellowfish of the Vaal River.
- Stewart Moss – The Sad Demise of the Oxfordshire Barbel. Stewart examines the decline of barbel fishing in his native county.
- Alan Barnes – Tips, Tricks and Wrinkles. Alan lifts the lid on the little edges that help him catch extra fish.
- Plus – Chris Ball chats with Martin Bowler, Kevin Clifford returns, Tackled Up - are you using the correct hooks?, Turnbull, Pullen and Stagg are in the Hot Seat, Spezzie Watch, Where's the Catch Competition with brand new Fox prizes and much, much more!