ANGLER'S MAIL print magazine is the place to start the new river fishing season... with a special guide on 'where to fish from June 16'. It's a must-read.
Running waters are in prime condition as we head into the first few days on the season.
You can trust the magazine's exclusive Where To Fish This Week experts, plus Steve Collett and Andy Browne, to get you set to tackle the hotspots.
This issue has a very special front cover that all river fishing fans will love... a barbel underwater, drawn by top angling artist Chris Turnbull.
There's a FREE rod licence voucher too - use it soon, it's worth £6. Terms and conditions are explained in the mag, where you'll find money-saving day ticket deals too.
Also inside the must-read Angler's Mail magazine this week:
- World’s first motorized lure!
- John Bailey's free bait harvest
- Dave Coster's guide to silver fish hooks
- Secret Lives examines magnetic fields, with Dr Ian Welch
- Brilliant bag-up margin tips with Steve Gregory
- Colin Davidson shares his tactics for small waters
- Plus match star Darren Cox, carp ace Billy Flowers, ‘pike doctor’ Barrie Rickards and more!
DON'T MISS IT!
The must-read Angler’s Mail print magazine is out now and just £1.99. Accept no substitute. It’s also available digitally.
Get yourself a subscription to Angler’s Mail print magazine at a great price at www.anglersmail.co.uk