A look at the 22nd May, 2012 issue, courtesy of Paul Dennis, Angler's Mail deputy editor
THIS week's Angler's Mail magazine is massive. Out now, and only £1.80, here is a look at some highlights…
Great cover gift – which one will you choose?
CARP ANGLING ESSENTIALS
All you need to know to target carp – whatever the venue.
MATCH WINNING NOUSE
Preston Innovations’ England star Des Shipp gives a masterclass.
WIN DES’S KIT!
Grab the gear that Des uses in his carp catching epic.
ONE FOR THE RECORD
Hot news of a new World Record from these shores.
ANGLING ON TV
John Bailey reveals the latest on the upcoming Mr Crabtree series!
- Des Shipp – England man’s carp Action Replay
- Gary Newman – targeting tench
- Colin Davidson – great live session with some truly stunning fish
- All The Answers – the No.1 coarse Q&A with peerless Prodigy prizes
- Secret Lives of Coarse Fish with Dr Stuart Clough
- Essential Knowledge – Andy Browne on carp catching essentials
TOP TACKLE EXCLUSIVES
- Make your own sweetcorn – from jelly!
- Long session gear that hits the spot
- Nash combo rod is a winner
PLUS FASCINATING TALES AND OPINION, AND LOTS MORE…THIS WEEK IN THE BIG VALUE ANGLER’S MAIL MAGAZINE.
Visit the Angler’s Mail website > www.anglersmail.co.uk
Join Angler’s Mail on Facebook > www.facebook.com/AnglersMailMagazine