Snatchers week tackle trade

Glasgowdan

heres a list of what Im looking for anyway, incase anyone can help out... 12mm rope, bow roller, auxilalry engine and bracket, buoy with alderney ring for alderney retrieve method of anchor, and a length of wire to attach the tow hitch to the towbar in the event of it coming loose...

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glasgowdan, Got yer Pm cheers, canny reply to it however, as its gone T*TS up..Anyway, I can certainly get you the rope, and might be able to help with an aux outboard, what size, 6 or 10hp.....for the Auxilliary mounting board, have a look on Ebay, I got mine for about £35...re the wire for the tow bar, what I have now is a bit of Galvy chain fitted to the trailer, and it goes over the towbar,before you fit the trailer hitch....if you pm me your Email addy, I will get back to you. :D

Les, In future, remember where to get the rope .... :D

[ 19. May 2005, 08:16 PM: Message edited by: Norrie ]

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

its ok norrie,

i'll sell the 10mm i have for £22.00 to some mug, then get one from you for £15.00.....made a profit,

no wonder my mates think i'm a mercenary b**trd

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

Cheers Gannet,bags first choice at the poppers. Will also have some Irish bass flies (do you know who ties them and are they well tried and tested - will be copying them,what a suprise )

Owing to the topography of the Mull it really takes an almighty hooley to make everywhere unfishable but we could always fall back onto plan B a drinking comp :cool:

Will be at Drummore later on today so will trying to sort parking/launching for Norries boat. He is hoping to launch Sat pm and then again Sunday morning.I am up for that and maybe young Snatch if there is room. Young Snatch is missing out on the tope fishing on the Thurs so it would be nice to get him boat fishing at least once.

When are you arriving Gannet and how long are you sttaying?

Toodlepip for the noo

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

snatchers mate may be able to sort out the tractor for launching minimal cost :)

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

some other slipways near ie portlogan ardwell bay

[ 21. May 2005, 06:46 PM: Message edited by: tack4 ]

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

cool. ive got the axle moved back a bit today so the nose is heavier, got my securing straps all sorted too. its all looking good! Norrie, whereabouts are you? Im trying to get hold of some rope sooner rather than later and might drive out your way if not too far, cheers