Best Beachcasting Rod

Elton

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone told you guys there's a recession on? :D

Yes my bank manager :lol:

I thought the complete setup was a steal I manage to get the rod and a Shimano Aero Technium XT 10000 for £650.

We fished Oxwich the other week and my good friend Rockling was wing out with his wandering pendulum cast and was totally "T" off with my over head thump which vanished over the horizon. :lol:

There were marks which due to my op and a lack of agility I did consider to be well beyond my capabilities but this rod and reel have put them back on my list.

My biggest disappointment is the new setup puts my Foo Fighter and ABU 6500 ct HS to shame having the ability to cast a lead from 4oz to just under 8oz. The rod has the same excellent bite detection but remains firmer in the wind and it is lighter, just wish they made these toys when I was able to do them justice.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Depends how much money you use to buy :lol:

The Grauvell Duplicate Helical DH Surf TRE 4500 is without doubt the best beachcaster I have ever purchased, would suit a surf beach and yet is more than capable of a bit of heavy rough fishing.

its ok now ive just got another dh but its the due and its got the fuji n guides im hoping to get it redone with fuji low riders in the near future :D