Kayakfishing chat.....

Yakity - Yak - u.k.

Yaskalos, if that's the kind of money you want too spend then try to get a price locally, I dont know whats i'ts like over there in the UK but from experience over here they generally charge you pound for dollar and for 399 pounds you can get a lot more for your money.

hint hint

http://tinypic.com/23448o

Sorry Yakity Yak I didnt see your post, great minds n all that :D

[ 11. March 2005, 10:39 PM: Message edited by: Prowler ]

Photo Gallery

If life is one big joke, I just dont get it.

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wey hey my avatar, mind you i'm pretty jealous over Norrie's Mosquito now i've seen it, dont tell him though

Thanks guys

Photo Gallery

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

Thanks guys am going in to Kayaks and Paddles here in Plymouth tomorrow and am going to have a good old look at the Caper. Back in December when I was in there I picked up a brochure and the Caper took my eye then. In the shop it looks huge but when you see it in the pic there YY it doesn't look nearly as big.

Back in December I set myself a deadline to buy during the Easter break, I may extend that a little (week or two) now though.

Thanks again for all the help and advice, can't wait to get out there fishing but as you say YY will have a lot of practice stuff first at 42 yo probably not as fit as I think I am.

I think it is boiling down to either the Cobra Explorer or the OK Caper.

"at 42 yo probably not as fit as I think I am"

It's only a number mate and i can tell ya there's plenty of life left at 42 I should know :)

plus once you get paddling you will be surprised at how fit you get, you will be back on form in no time and ready to catch some Tope .

[ 11. March 2005, 11:11 PM: Message edited by: Prowler ]

Photo Gallery

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

Locking this thread now.

For the benefit of any newer folks, a thread of over 6 pages causes some serious performance issues on the forum so when they reach page #6, we start a new one.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President