SACN Member

SFSA Member

"Time is never wasted

When your wasted all the time

Nil Desperandum

Guest bennyTHEBASS

Orca:

Orca:

Why the hell is this Scrabster nonsense taking over every fishing forum on the net.

Its a bit perthetic and a few of my mates think so too.

You and your mates should just avoid clicking any thread with the word "scrabster" in it and then we cant offend you, why post on somthing your not interested in... I dont. but I dont bemoan what others want to post. I suppose you are one of the people who open junk mail thats come through the door and then complains about its content when you know you are not interested in what is being sold
matt i also had a bit of a dimm view till i CHATTED to some of the (scrabster crew) then i sussed they are all mad anglers that love to fish and have a good crack too. tap into the thread and see for your self may even give you some mullet tips

Guest bennyTHEBASS

neep

actually young lady it was your mum who changed my mind she seems cool to me youre a lucky lass i mean neep :P

Guest bennyTHEBASS

must be all the time she spends fishin, maybe if she catches it you can teach her to cook it!! :D:D