ABBOTSBURY - At Its VERY Best!!!!!!

MainBassMan

:D Hit 4 lb Bass at 4.30 this morning!!! On pennel rig 1/2 side of Garfish!!! :D

Not much else but macks off the bottom............!!

BassMan - The holder of Possibly Very Good Catches - Luv to fish from Yaks!!!!

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

caught a ray of two to 3 pounds almost certain it was an undulate.i have phot of it so need to get it developed.missed a squid caught a few pout and some lsd,it was supposed to be a gentle nw wind through the night it felt like a gale which made things a little difficult.

if i finish my jobs to day willl try for triggers off the adelaide.

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

hembo:

caught a ray of two to 3 pounds almost certain it was an undulate.i have phot of it so need to get it developed.missed a squid caught a few pout and some lsd,it was supposed to be a gentle nw wind through the night it felt like a gale which made things a little difficult.

if i finish my jobs to day willl try for triggers off the adelaide.

:D:D Sounds a good session!!!!!!! :D:D

i cannot believe you guys think that your mackerel are feeding at night becuase of angling pressure!!! Come on guys think about it really...They are probably one of the most spread out fish in the UK, anglers are not going to make mackerel feed at night. More like your prey fish are not moving into the shore till late on and they are following them. The old Mackerel get some amount of anglers going for them up by me (9 guys to each peg!!) and they feed throughout the day! Have you got your tides right....

they spent most of the night topping close in,they looked pretty shell shocked.seriously when the feathers are flying it can be petty intense ,this year the mackerel have been hit or miss.

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

mackerel have been hit or miss!!!

:D THEY ALWAYS ARE!!!!! :D

They do not have clocks!!!!!!!!!

:D Sudden influx again on the old Mackeral front!!! Not much else about - seems very quiet generally!!!!!! :D