Scrabster Weekend - the saga continues

Newt

When last spoken of (on page 6), we were dealing with Norrie's driving

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/ubb/ultimatebb...3824;p=6#000233

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stuart - you folks have certainly generated a lot of interest and excitement. No doubt about that. 12 pages of posts so far and as you noted, days more to go before the event.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Paula will post the lures off this afternoon. Can you dish them out to the AN chaps. The purple one is for youngfishinglass.So Snatcher and Newt are now part of this venture. Tied up some on Newts hooks. Tight lines everyone!

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

You go away for a weekend and come back to 3 extra pages of postings and discover your roomy is a Goth. I thought I was getting away from that for a weekend. :rolleyes:

Paula, my 16-yeard old daughter is a goth. To be encouraged. Apart from the expensive boots, black clothing is care of ebay or charity shops. Only one choice of makeup colour too. :D Of course the music she likes means that there are no clubs locally to go to, which is yet another blessing.

Oh and Norrie (I'm sure you'll be here soon), you have PM.

Only four more mornings to drive into Edinburgh. :cool:

Mike

Only four days of posting for me, I have to leave very early Friday morning to catch my first boat of the day. Would have posted over the weekend but I was to busy making rigs. Only got to sort me reels out and pack now.

Should I bring my wellies or normal boots? My floatation suit works better with my wellies and I can actually get them off quicker in an emergancy than me boots and beleive it or not they don't make me feet stink like me boots do.

Apart from Doner kebabs I am not normally into spicy foods and cannot eat curries at all.

What Led Zeppelin CD's are you short of Paula? Got to have something to listen to on Sat evening!

Both my daughters are Goths!! Yes the boots can be pricy my younger one only got one pressie for Xmas this year as she wanted £200 boots.

Bob

Bob on Stronsay:

Both my daughters are Goths!! Yes the boots can be pricy my younger one only got one pressie for Xmas this year as she wanted £200 boots.

Bob

We got away with a pair of Rock Hoppers at £140, but she also got a full length pretend leather trench coat from Ebay at about £50 and an airbrush temporary tattoo kit. :cool: parents or what?

I got a nice black ABU 7, which is getting its first outing on Saturday :D

Bob,

bring all the led zep you got, i need to copy some some of our led zep is on vinyl, or 'big cd's' as karina calls them...lol and we don't have a player for them anymore. we'll it's you and me for fish n chips then bob, the others can stink with a kofta....lol, bring your welliesrather than your boots, one thing i have noticed is that unless you are fishing a pier, at least once during the fishing trip the sea creeps up and gets your feet up to your ankles at least!