For Sale. Relum Tornado

Norm B

Could you send across some photos, just need a chep rifle for pest control, and I like old springers, had one as a teenager. also any chance of a tenner less? if ya dont ask?

shaun.

Hi Shaun i think you might want to look at the date on the last reply to this post mate this is 16th may 2012 the last reply to the post was 20 th september 2009

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Shaun i think you might want to look at the date on the last reply to this post mate this is 16th may 2012 the last reply to the post was 20 th september 2009

............and it's sold anyway :rolleyes: - see post 26

Dammed good rifle i had one converted to .20cal gas operated on my fac

totally flat trajectory putting out 42 foot lb pressure, knock down and kill a hare at 120yards,

had it scoped with notelet optics 25 digital magnification, cobalt custom silencer

i was the envy of most of my hunting mates, coat me a fortune back then £450 but worth every penny

just squeeze the trigger and listen for the click watch your intended target drop yo the ground

wish i had kept it but gave up on live quarry hunting a few years back,

sold it for £635 nice little profit .

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

• 3 weeks later...
Dammed good rifle i had one converted to .20cal gas operated on my fac

totally flat trajectory putting out 42 foot lb pressure, knock down and kill a hare at 120yards,

had it scoped with notelet optics 25 digital magnification, cobalt custom silencer

i was the envy of most of my hunting mates, coat me a fortune back then £450 but worth every penny

just squeeze the trigger and listen for the click watch your intended target drop yo the ground

wish i had kept it but gave up on live quarry hunting a few years back,

sold it for £635 nice little profit .

Sorry Peter but HARES???? NOT nice to shoot hares mate in my book!!! They look too nice!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))