My new Whitby charter angling boat

wildcard

Maybe it’s because they think that there aren’t the anglers to benefit another boat in the festivals?

Can't really see that being the reason Challenge because if the sponsers got a wiff that the competition is to be a closed shop with the select few then there is no reason to support it. i would imagine that the sponsers would hope that as many people as possible would get the oportunity to join in. Don't make sence.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest challenge
Can't really see that being the reason Challenge because if the sponsers got a wiff that the competition is to be a closed shop with the select few then there is no reason to support it. i would imagine that the sponsers would hope that as many people as possible would get the oportunity to join in. Don't make sence.

O but it does to me Barry.

Maybe big cod could come on and shine some light on the matter?

Had a good week in Torquay by the way. Lovely part of the world. Did not get to see to much as the course was held in the hotel and went on late every night.

But managed to get a look round Torquay.

The course was very interesting and enlightening as to what the future holds for us all.

Regards.

Shimano's uk website does not have a sponsorship statement on it but the American site does.

Seems to be at odds with the Whitby Associations attitude.

As Challenger says lets see if "Big Cod" will enlighten us.

:bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Guest challenge
Shimano's uk website does not have a sponsorship statement on it but the American site does.

Seems to be at odds with the Whitby Associations attitude.

As Challenger says lets see if "Big Cod" will enlighten us.

:bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Was talking to a colleague of mine today, who is also an association member. he said that he knew nothing of the associations decision and that he certainly was not contacted in regards of a vote, etc. he said that he will find out for me ASAP what has gone on.

So might have some more info in the not to distant future.

It seams a strange business and all who I have mentioned it to today it Whitby seam puzzled as much as we are. Still am sure that big cod will soon explain all to us as I am sure that there is a simple explanation.

Regards.

O but it does to me Barry.

Maybe big cod could come on and shine some light on the matter?

Had a good week in Torquay by the way. Lovely part of the world. Did not get to see to much as the course was held in the hotel and went on late every night.

But managed to get a look round Torquay.

The course was very interesting and enlightening as to what the future holds for us all.

Regards.

Off topic i know, but while we wait for some action eeehhhh,

If you get the chance to spend some leisure time down there Challenge give us a shout and we'll arrange a trip or two, you don't see the best of that area until you get afloat. cheers. Just to wet your whistle have a look at Mike Concannons ( nice guy) web site as it does show what i say about diversity, at the mo they are getting some nice pollack when they can get out.

http://www.fishingdartmouth.co.uk/

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Guest challenge
Off topic i know, but while we wait for some action eeehhhh,

If you get the chance to spend some leisure time down there Challenge give us a shout and we'll arrange a trip or two, you don't see the best of that area until you get afloat. cheers. Just to wet your whistle have a look at Mike Concannons ( nice guy) web site as it does show what i say about diversity, at the mo they are getting some nice pollack when they can get out.

http://www.fishingdartmouth.co.uk/

Thanks for the link Barry. Looks like great fishing you have down there.

Hope one day to take you up on that.

Back on topic.

It seams again that silence specks volumes and is a poor reply for a bit of information. I can therefore only suspect that the lad has had the door slammed firmly in his face. I can only suspect that there is more in the local climate than the economical one that we are all facing. If I am correct and I hope I am not then it’s a sad day for angling in the area, the competition, the anglers and most of all the sponsors and I believe that is more to the point. Certainly more than any video, regardless of how funny it was. :)

Regards.

Edited by challenge

Hi Barry Luxton, Challenge & Deepseacodmaster,

It has been brought to my attention on the Whitby Sea Anglers forum by Barramundi Bob that this thread is causing offence and in particular targeting one individual.

It was my intention in my last post (no 31) to explain to any anglers booking trips on Wildcard that they would not be able to enter the WCSA festivals. I thought I explained it perfectly and without malice. I said I respected their decision.

Whilst we value your support we do not wish to cause any bad feeling amongst the other charter skippers in Whitby. We are happy to wait until the WCSA are accepting new members and hope my application will be accepted then.

Thank you

Mike Freeman

Skipper Wildcard

Guest challenge
Hi Barry Luxton, Challenge & Deepseacodmaster,

It has been brought to my attention on the Whitby Sea Anglers forum by Barramundi Bob that this thread is causing offence and in particular targeting one individual.

It was my intention in my last post (no 31) to explain to any anglers booking trips on Wildcard that they would not be able to enter the WCSA festivals. I thought I explained it perfectly and without malice. I said I respected their decision.

Whilst we value your support we do not wish to cause any bad feeling amongst the other charter skippers in Whitby. We are happy to wait until the WCSA are accepting new members and hope my application will be accepted then.

Thank you

Mike Freeman

Skipper Wildcard

Mike.

I suppose we just thought it a bit strange that you have been excluded from the association at a time when sea angling in Whitby needs all the promotion, support and investment that I believe that you (your boat and experience) could have contributed to the association and the very successful festivals that the association runs.

Still the association must have its reasons and we must respect them.

Take care mike am sure that you will be eventually allowed to join the association.

Off topic mike.

This barramundi bob person who said that this thread was causing offence? It’s not the same Billy bongo bob that use to frequent this forum until he was found out is it, no surely not Just a thought? Still I suppose if the thread was offending anybody they would surely have said on here rather than contacting you on another forum? Strange or what.

Regards.

Edited by challenge

Nothing wrong with my posts, i've re-read them and i can definatly sleep easy. :) Just sorry that you have been excluded. If any of my postings cause offence, please feel free to use the report button. Cheers.

Guest challenge
Nothing wrong with my posts, i've re-read them and i can definatly sleep easy. :) Just sorry that you have been excluded. If any of my postings cause offence, please feel free to use the report button. Cheers.

Same goes here; the report button is there to be pressed. I have nothing but praise for the Whitby boatman’s association and have some close friends who are members. In no way have I made any remarks to discredit the association.

I only whish them well and have repeatedly praised them on here and other forums for there hard work in running very good and successful festivals.

all I did was show (and give good reason why) my surprise in the association not allowing anymore members at a time I would of thought would have been advantageous to of increased it’s size and given it’s customers even more choice. If that’s offensive…..