Thread Of The Month

Guest Elton

Right, let's get those brain-cogs churning...

Each month, the moderators and I are going to choose a thread that we think turned into the most interesting thread. The person who started the thread will get a small prize - nothing major, as I don't have the money (anybody reading this from the tackle trade, here's your chance to sponsor something well worth sponsoring!). We're probably just talking a T-shirt or something to begin with, but prizes may well get more 'juicy' in time.

The most interesting thread doesn't necessarily mean the longest thread, and the competition runs across all fishing forums (not the non-angling chat one, though).

This is meant to be fun, so no crying when you don't win Posted Image

Does that sound interesting to anyone? Come on, folks, the ball's in your court now...

All the best for 2001,

Elton

------------------

Elton Murphy

Anglers' Net

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk