syndicates in Kent

Colmartin

Hello I'm new to the forum.

Really interested to learn of any Carp syndicate places available in Kent.

Looking for good sport but just as important is the environment, tranquility and stress free fishing! Be pleased to hear from anyone with suggestions.

Thanks.

Welcome to AN.

Why are you looking for a syndicate exactly? I say this as several of the club waters avaiable offer the things you mention and several of the syndicate ones I know certainly dont!!

Edited by BUDGIE

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Welcome to AN.

Why are you looking for a syndicate exactly? I say this as several of the club waters avaiable offer the things you mention and several of the syndicate ones I know certainly dont!!

Thanks for the reply - I'm totally open to suggestions. My bank time is very limited (isn't everyone's) and so what I am looking for is the opportunity to fish as described in great surroundings, without having to jostle for a peg and may be even the chance of landing a fisgh or two! I have only ever fished day ticket waters up to now and I thought syndicate would be the way to go, but as I say, totally open to suggestion.

Welcome to AN.

I have only ever fished day ticket waters but am now looking for the things previously described i.e peace, quiet, no battling for swims and the chance of a fish or two on the bank! I thought that a syndicate would be the way to go if you have other suggestions I would really welcome them. Many thanks.

Thers is quite a lot of fishing still ran by clubs/free in Kent that recieves very little attention whilst some of the syndicate I belong to/have belonged to can actually be quite crowded in comparrison! a definate sign of how the times have changed!

Couple of questions that may help me be able to offer some sugestions-

Can you fish in the week or only weekends?

Do you just want carp?

Any mobility issues?

Where in Kent are you?

Edited by BUDGIE

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Thers is quite a lot of fishing still ran by clubs/free in Kent that recieves very little attention whilst some of the syndicate I belong to/have belonged to can actually be quite crowded in comparrison! a definate sign of how the times have changed!

Couple of questions that may help me be able to offer some sugestions-

Can you fish in the week or only weekends?

Do you just want carp?

Any mobility issues?

Where in Kent are you?

Firstly, thank you for your time with this.

My fishing will be mainly limited to weekends although I do try and get a few sessions year mid week.

Have only ever fished for Carp but would love to learn some new fishing, skills for course, pike, trout etc.....

No mobility issues.

Living in Ashford.

My ideal scenario is fishing alone, no traffic noise, day to 48/36 hour sessions.

Hope that doesn't make me sound totally anti-social but the escapism from everyday work and family concerns and the relaxation is half of the appeal.

Thanks again

I haven't any vacancies but you can apply to go on my waiting list via my web site (link below).

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

I haven't any vacancies but you can apply to go on my waiting list via my web site (link below).

Having followed the link, I have just put 2 and 2 together and the obvious has hit me in the face!

I have already put my name on the wait list but in anticipation of a lengthy wait I am looking around at other options.

Very many thanks.

Ah, I'm fallen in now as well. We spoke on the phone on December 5th!

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Hello I'm new to the forum.

Really interested to learn of any Carp syndicate places available in Kent.

Looking for good sport but just as important is the environment, tranquility and stress free fishing! Be pleased to hear from anyone with suggestions.

Thanks.

You could try making enquiries here;

http://www.darenthbiglake.com/

As is said in the intro "much has been said about Darenth"........

An old Leisure Sport venue I believe.

It's never a 'six', let's put it back