New Saltwater Fly Gear Yippee !

Snatcher

one more thing snatcher i hear you good at making flys i was wandering if you have a small maddie or ragworm pattern :D

i belive he does have a ragworm pattern and it is quite straight forward ain't it snatcher :yeah:

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hungry

I am actually down fishing at Hythe this weekend from what was known as the Little Chef (now a disused diner), on the Hythe Sandgate Road.

I will be using the fly rod and spinning gear and be there from around 19:30.

Its a good mark for Bass and Mackerel in the summer next to a rock groyne we will be down again in the summer if you cant make it this time and I will send you details.

Anyone for a saltwater fly fishing AN day?

Edited by Tony U

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

ello tony u im looking at google earth the place you mentioned is it where the princess parade meets with the a259 i see like a rock breaker in front of a small car park

google earth is excellent for scouting costal areas you get to see where some of the rocky places are etc :D

you say your there from 19.30 what day and for how long?

beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

KAYAK :ok scupper pro (green)

launches 2009 1

species caught 1 cod

Hungry

That sounds like the spot, we will be there on Saturday fishing up till dark, we are caravanning on Romney Marsh for the weekend and I am just sorting the tackle out now.

Tony

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

well i got all my fly gear together now al new and pretty :D i think ill pop down to that diner mark or maybe in folkstone see if i can fish somewhere maybe even catch something :D

beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

KAYAK :ok scupper pro (green)

launches 2009 1

species caught 1 cod