Need some runs!!!!!

Polly

Common 40:

quote:

I'll give him a buzz. Could always kip in the car during darkness and fish on TWO day tickets [/QB]

good idea matey because you will have a shed full during the day anyway, get a well deserved rest at night :) [/QB]

Is it truly that lively then???????

One good reason to do something is better than a thousand bad excuses not to.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

re. taswood,

their contact number is 01508 470919. best to book a week or two in advance as they do get busy if you can only fish weekends.heron lake is the best for the 24 hour sessions as its a lot easier than broadwing(the other carp lake.) there are no features as such, a flat bottom about 4-5 feet throughout. most of the anglers fish to the lillies with their boats. some of the baits that work there are `the source,` activ-8, fusion, assassin-8, sweetcorn.on a good day you could catch on anything!only a couple of weeks ago a bloke had 18 carp all doubles in the hours of darkness!! there are a few rules though; barbless hooks,no leads over 2oz, the method aint allowed,no trout pellets,carp pellets in moderation,no groundbait,no particle baits. the lakes are in tasburgh on the way to flordon.£17.00 for 24 hours. hope the info helps i`m assuming you haven`t fished there before!