Worth The Wait

Bill Dingley

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tremendous stuff, Bill!

Now, don't forget, from now on it's EVERYTHING stainless or Realtree, plenty of usage of 'pukka', 'Geez' and 'mahoosive', with just the right amount of 'keeping it real'.

Oh, and then there's the sponsorship deals.....

Well-done, mate. :D

And on the eighth day God created carp fishing...and he saw that it was pukka.

Just caught up with this thread. Many congratulations on both fish, Bill. Let's hope it's like waiting for a bus, and a whole load more come along together! :)

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

• 1 month later...

Still haven't forgotten the promised photos.

Santa Claus brought me a new printer/scanner for Xmas and I am doing my best to tame the damn thing. I have managed to save the photos into the computer but am having trouble transferring them into an email. I am not out fishing again until February so between then and now I will get some WD40 into the rusting brain box and try to work it out.

In the meantime, if some kind person could explain how it is done in VERY SIMPLE terms I would be grateful.

A Very Happy New Year to you all.

Bill

the english 40 is the hard bit, i have been trying for 5 years! I have had a fair few from france but its not the same. It is driving me mad!

Best of luck mate! Hope you do better than i am in your pursuit!