Worth The Wait

Bill Dingley

No worries at all. I'm a bit behind at the mo'.

Tight lines,

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill Dingley:

I agree things can still be learned, its just that it takes a little longer to sink in.

Bill, it takes a hell of a lot longer for new stuff to sink in for me as I get older. :D:D

Great looking fish.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Hi bill well done nice fish they are hopefully i wont have to wait tooo long to catch my first 30 i think im rushing into it a bit tho lol. gotta catch a double figure yet. im only 14 and have been just fishing local waters sum big card but i tend to fish more for the bream and tench down there. BUT i have been going with my uncle all ova britian fishing and had sum good carp days biggest is only 8lb and just catches millions of 4 and 5lbs. and plus i use float so i dont have to sit back and wait or else i would get bored. i hope ive not bored u lot with all that and as you can tell youve got a chatter box on board :D

Hi Steve and welcome.

First of all I don't expect you will have to wait anywhere near as long as I did for your first 30.

They are becoming more and more common (and mirror), sorry.

When I was your age Steve a 10lb carp received as much publicity as a 30 does now and I suppose in a few more years even a 50 will not be all that rare.

The thing is, just keep at it. You have taken up a hobby that really can last you a life-time

and I wish you good luck with it.

Cheers,

Bill.

P.S. Don't worry about being a chatter box, I have been married to one for 48 years...