ever wished you had kept quite?

Guest big al

today we went to the lake,brother said you fish the point swim,no im ok i said you fish it .and put your baits 30 yards out to the left of the where the pads are in summer.

30 mins later he had a lovely 19lb 12oz ghost carp.why can't i shut up and do what im told.still lovely fish well done stu aaargh.cheers big al

Guest chesters1

unfortunatly there is a law ,not sods law ,its called grangers law " anything i say WILL happen , the opposite happens or nothing at all "

Guest Alan Taylor
Originally posted by big al:

.why can't i shut up and do what im told.

Chainsaw learned that lesson a long time ago.

I am not a better angler than him (he is good) it is just that I watch the water and am more observant than he is.

Never caught a ghostie though. Chainsaw had one on a visit to Dorset a few years ago, it was the same light grey colour as the clay on the bottom.

Alan(nl)

------------------

ANMC Founder Member. Support Anglers Net & reap the benefits, join ANMC today.

done it again!! this morning mike (waterman)turns up an hour late ,i say i left you the best swim ,20 mins later he has the only fish a 7lb 20z mirror,and he missed 2 runs.i think in future i am staying at home.cheers big al