Christmas Carping!!

Guest Fred Guttfield

Guest Fred Guttfield

Hi All!

How many of you guys will be slipping away from the family over the festive period to try for a carp? I quite fancy a go now I'm back from uni, maybe even on boxing day. I'll have to catch a lift though, seeing as I've had my car stolen.... again. Short sessions I reckon, late afternoons best. I'll keep you posted....

Merry Xmas and a happy New Year.

Fred Guttfield

Guest RobStubbs

I'll be out for a few nights since we have a shutdown at work. Probably a couple of nights before xmas and a couple the day after boxing day.

Rob.

Guest mpbdsnu

I might try and get a couple of short sessions in between xmas and new year!!??

I'm moving house this thursday coming and have been packing for a long while now - and have'nt been fishing for what seems like forever!!!!!!!

I need my fix n I want a 20!!!!!! biggrin.gifrolleyes.gifeek.gif

Spoke to Dave Barham on the phone last night...he'll be hanging up his boat rods and beachcasters and doing a couple of nights with me first weekend of January.

Brrrrr...... eek.gif

Elton

------------------

Save Money On Your Fishing...

Click Below

Cheap Fishing Tackle