at it again

matt&shevonne

Julian:

Hmmmm,

Cannabis on prescription over here for certain illness's. Smoked or as a herbal tea.

16€ in the coffee shops for x amount, 40€ from the chemist. Evident the chemist stuff is of a constistant strenght and is grown under controlled conditions so that it has no beasties.

Sorry, bit off topic

Alan(nl)

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're smoking joints on the bank then I sincerely hope I don't meet you driving home the morning after!

DISCLAIMER: All opinions herein are fictitious. Any similarities to real

opinions, living or dead, are entirely coincidental.

jeepster:

would you feel the same if i'd had a couple of tins of stella david?

the effects of cannabis wear off before the effects of alcohol......

Are you sure? I'm certain I'd read the exact opposite.

OK, a little further research shows that opinion is a little divided on the subject but in general cannabis actually has less impact on drivers than alcohol and actually makes them drive slower and less agressively. There are still issues however with reaction times, distance judgement etc and the fact that the drug can stay in the system for up to a month. So it does affect you for longer than alcohol, but the high is perceived to be shorter. My comment therefore still stands, and actually I'd rather you didn't do cannabis or alcohol before driving.

FWIW, and whilst I'd never claim to be an angel myself...,

What would concern me most about drink and drugs with anglers who have no intention of driving is their personal safety. Water kills - fact.

Not gonna preach, but take care.

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

david, while traces of cannabis remain in the blood for a long time (as you say up to a month) this does not mean the drug is still active.

indeed the day after a few spiffs i usually feel better than if i'd had a few beers, due to no hangover and a good nights sleep. i'm certainly not advocating driving whilst under the influence of any substance, but i cant see why you would have a problem with me driving home the next morning after a smoke the night before when i bet you've driven countless times after a drink the night before

:mad: WOODZZZ

so you think that im a druggy because i admit to having a few spliffs in the evening

due you think in your impaired mind that if i didnt know what i was doing opr if in any moment i felt unable to fish responsibly or properly i would continue fishing NO :mad: I care very much for the fish and the surroundings and that is why i take all rubbish home with me!!!

i have never been in a state where i can not cope with a fish nore has my husband and i dont do it to enhance my fishing trip it is just somthing that gives it a pluss!!!! fishing is brill no matter what

as for us being druggies tell that to some of the top class anglers who do write ups or make programes and thus goes for the drinkers to some of the famous fishermen who make the programes are quite partial to a few cans !!!!!!!!!!!

you are just full of sh*t as is anyone else that belives in there tiny minds that he is right in what he says :mad: