at it again

matt&shevonne

matt&shevonne:

and yes i was just shouting b4 people start moaning with me capitals

:

Hi Matt & Sjevpmme,

why are you so angry :confused: , these people are the salt of the earth and are just exrpessing there opinions. Dark spirits ie Woods Rum used to have that effect on me :mad: so I stopped drinking it :cool:

I thought the idea of smokning pot wat to chill out, not get mad with people :confused:

Relax. :)

Alan(nl)

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

matt&shevonne:

AND WHAT THE HELL DOES DRIVING HAVE TO DO WITH SMOKING A SPLIFF WHEN DRIVING YOU FREAK??? :mad:

and yes i was just shouting b4 people start moaning with me capitals

if your gonna comment on the topic dont go off side :mad:

If this is aimed at me then let's not forget that what you're doing is illegal so I hardly think it's your place to have a go at me or that it makes me a freak. I thought it was quite a legitimate comment as many people seem to forget that the effects of smoking cannabis last longer than the high. If you're smoking several joints over night whilst on the bank then if you were to drive home in the morning you'd probably still be under the influence. I read a news article recently that said more drivers were testing positive for drugs after accidents than were testing positive for alcohol.

From a purely personal point of view I've never understood why people should feel the need to take mind altering substances. You only have one body and one brain and you should look after it. If you however feel the need then that's your decision, but you have to accept the responsibilities and potential penalties that go with it, and not expect any sympathy if it goes wrong.

DISCLAIMER: All opinions herein are fictitious. Any similarities to real

opinions, living or dead, are entirely coincidental.

matt&shevonne:

so you think that im a druggy because i admit to having a few spliffs in the evening

Errmmmm - cannabis is an illegal drug, you admit to taking it so yes, I think that makes you a druggie. Not at the same level as a heroin addict or a cocaine user obviously, but still a druggie. For what it's worth I feel pretty much the same about people who believe they can't have a good time without getting blind drunk as seems to be the fashion amongst many today, but then I have seen a couple of my family die from alcohol abuse and go through drug abuse (starting with cannabis) so I suppose I have a fairly jaundiced view of the whole thing. It is not a nice way to go!

DISCLAIMER: All opinions herein are fictitious. Any similarities to real

opinions, living or dead, are entirely coincidental.

matt&shevonne, I suggest you have a few tinnys and a spliff to relax, or you are going to have a heart attack.

I would suggest a calming fishing session, but I don,t think that would work.

Lets agree to disagree, that isn,t a crime. :)

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

Gents - this thread has turned into a "is alcohol and drug use while fishing a good thing to do". I think the two major positions of OK/Not OK have been stated - and if there are any neutrals, they wouldn't have much to contribute.

I don't really see anywhere for the topic to go except downhill so am locking it.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President