Gaffer's Banksticks

Elton

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gaffer:

However, unlike your good self and Tone I've gone for safety first, as you should, and this is my first, albeit token, Camo purchase.  

Gaffer,

When did they start doing them in Extra Small? I might get myself some now, too :D

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

You must go to the Site above posted by Simon, you must look at all the pictures, and read the suit descriptions.

:D:D

Now I have heard of a turkey trot but these birds have no chance against these fellows

Use your imagination on the above.........

:D:D

quote:

Originally posted by Alan Taylor:

I have noticed that no one has mentioned that wheel barrow of yours :P

Alan(nl)[/QB]

I was trying not to bring up the subject, Alan. I mean - whoever heard of a tackle tart WITHOUT a Carp Porter?!!

Just one more reason that this 'Gaffer' fellow will not set his B&Q barrow on syndicate soil. And as for his cammo purchase - I reckon he's only wearing one of those so that no-one can see him coming.

Oh dear - that's me told off, then.

Anyway, this year, I are mainly wearin' snow cammo - I kid you not. Watch Rosie's Carpworld article about the trip to France, where her, me, Tone and the Stour Valley crew shall be largin' it. I'm the one in snow cammo. Oh yes.

Aaaaaand I've got some Realtree cammo neoprene can holders for chilled drinks, and cammo bandanas, and a cammo Swiss Army knife that I'll never find if I drop the bloody thing, and some cammo two-way radios (ditto the knife) and of course my cammo cutlery set. I gave Tone the cammo boxer shorts. Too naff, obviously.

All essential, I trust you'll agree.

See, Gaffer - that's class, that is.

Laters.

Terry

And on the eighth day God created carp fishing...and he saw that it was pukka.

The very best thing in camo I have seen in a while - and no long-session angler should be without.

girl-in-camo.jpg

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President