First time user with a question

Guest Dazstan

Guest Dazstan

Hi all

Does anyone know of a decent season ticket carp lake within the Leicestershire area?

I have fished several different day ticket lakes over the past year and half, but need to find somewhere for long sessions.

Hope you can help

Dazstan

Guest bushwacker

Hiya Dazstan,

can you narrow it down a bit as to where in Leicestershire you are interested

in. I come from North West Leic`s my self, & am a member of a club that has several carp waters just inside Derbyshire.the fish in these range in size from about 2lbs on one lake up to 25lbs in another& one lake that we have recently taken over to un known size as yet.

Most can be fished at night, but with one being difficult to obtain the required night ticket, as it`s in the grounds of a hospice.

I will also soon be renewing my ticket of another water of approx 15? acre`s with some nice fish in it, up to ( I think, so don`t quote me on this one) 29lbs. It`s not an easy water but then again it can`t be that hard or I wouldn`t catch!

Get back to me if you are interested in either of them& I will give you as much helo as I can.

Cheers mate

phill.

a.k.a.

bushwacker

Guest Ferret1959

Want to try some long session river carp fishing just down the road take a look at my web site.

------------------

Dave

Guest Ferret1959
Originally posted by Dazstan:

Hi all

Does anyone know of a decent season ticket carp lake within the Leicestershire area?

Broome angling have loads of water all over Leicester.

------------------

Dave

Guest Dazstan
Originally posted by bushwacker:

Hiya Dazstan,

can you narrow it down a bit as to where in Leicestershire you are interested

in. I come from North West Leic`s my self, & am a member of a club that has several carp waters just inside Derbyshire.the fish in these range in size from about 2lbs on one lake up to 25lbs in another& one lake that we have recently taken over to un known size as yet.

Most can be fished at night, but with one being difficult to obtain the required night ticket, as it`s in the grounds of a hospice.

I will also soon be renewing my ticket of another water of approx 15? acre`s with some nice fish in it, up to ( I think, so don`t quote me on this one) 29lbs. It`s not an easy water but then again it can`t be that hard or I wouldn`t catch!

Get back to me if you are interested in either of them& I will give you as much helo as I can.

Cheers mate

phill.

a.k.a.

bushwacker

Bushwacker

thanks for you reply.

I live in Leicester but if you can email me some details I will look into them. I don't mind travelling abit for some decent fishing

Many Thanks

Dazstan

dazstan@ntlworld.com