Forum Carp Trip - France

Elton

I,m interested, so we may fill a people carrier,

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im interested, but only being a junior may make it to bigger thing for me and too expensive, and may co-inside with school so i think it would only be a dream!

[ 15. August 2004, 08:22 PM: Message edited by: Nigel 23 ]

Whatever floats your boat...

See how I float mine, here

The time is going to be roughly September next year.The venue,cost and travel arrangements will depend on the numbers.If we can get an indication of numbers first then I can come up with some options.I would have thought that a middle of the road venue as opposed to a big fish or bust or out and out runs water would be best to cater for most of our needs.More of a get together with some good carping.I will obviously use all of my contacts to try and keep the cost down but a week should work out around £200 all in max.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

I think that this sounds like a fine plan and would like to join.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical

minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which

holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd

by the clean end"

Cheers

Alan

i'm quite intrested in this carping trip,dont laugh but i have never been of this bloody island!well i went the isle of wieght a few times!

seriously tho,the one snag is i dont drive so if anyone would be going from/through london east'ish i could tag along(obviously contribute to the drivers tank(petrol) and belly(food!))

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!