i have a web site

Guest develish_dean

Guest Ferret1959

Hi Dean, Been to your site today. Nice site and I see you are fishing local to me. If you kike carp fishing why not try our place. Have a look at at the web site on my profile and if you think it's a good site how about a link from yours.

All the best.

------------------

Dave

Guest develish_dean
Originally posted by Ferret1959:

Hi Dean, Been to your site today. Nice site and I see you are fishing local to me. If you kike carp fishing why not try our place. Have a look at at the web site on my profile and if you think it's a good site how about a link from yours.

All the best.

hi dave i have been to your site there is now a link to it on my site so in return could you put a link to my site on your site plz

ps are you dave from down townsend tackle

Guest Ferret1959

Yes matey I be that one, the one with the scars. I will tell my webmaster mate to sort out the link. And when the weather gets better come down to TJ's for a session. smile.gifsmile.gif

------------------

Dave

Guest Ferret1959
Originally posted by chesters1:

absolute filth, that annoying popup thingy has a picture of 2 people in a bed thinking about having sex....i`m shocked

Hey up Chesters no filfy sex on our site just the smell of good ol' fish. smile.gif

And if you can't smell use your imagination. biggrin.gif

------------------

Dave

Guest stickfloatking

Dean just got mail from Ferret. Ill put you on site tomorrow well looking at the time in a bit!

Got to make a few changes to tj's site as there seems to be a prob with pic's.

Thanks very much for putting us on yours.

Hope you'll come down and see us we have some pretty big carp thats for sure and they go like trains!

Guest develish_dean
Originally posted by stickfloatking:

Dean just got mail from Ferret. Ill put you on site tomorrow well looking at the time in a bit!

Got to make a few changes to tj's site as there seems to be a prob with pic's.

Thanks very much for putting us on yours.

Hope you'll come down and see us we have some pretty big carp thats for sure and they go like trains!

stickfloatking i will come and fish your stretch. it was only yesterday i was showing my dad your site and he said he would like to fish it. i just wonder what would you say the carp run to and are people allowed to night fish the stretch that you own.