Attaching A Smartcast To A Bait Boat

Elton

Jim.

Apologies for my slightly barbed response last evening, drinking chardonnay & posting on message boards are not a good combination.

So forgive me, just as I have forgiven those who have syntaxed against me. :)

As for the baitboat/smartcast debate. I have to admit that I was being somewhat mischievous when I questioned why we have baitboat anti's amongst us. I thought it would get a bite.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I don't own either & at this time have no desire to. If pressed I would go for the smartcast ahead of the boat, they certainly provide some interesting feedback.

Dazler makes an interesting comparison with, amongst other things, Bite Alarms. It's not too many years ago that I didn't use them & vowed never to buy one of the cursed things. Now I use them for all my ledger fishing, so who knows, in a year or two I may also have a baitboat - we could have races with 'em Daz! :D

Regards.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim Gibbinson:

"....just as I have forgiven those who have syntaxed against me."

Rabster, that's brilliant!

I don't know about brilliant Jim, but it was certainly a conversation stopper! Nobodies posted anything for over 24 hours.

Is everyone OK? :confused:

Maybe you've all gone fishing? Lucky devils, I've got jobs to do so no fishing for me this weekend.