Nash Baits - Scopex Squid Liver Plus

Norfolkdan

Elton:

No way to treat the wife, Gaff

PMSL!! :D

Asfoetida is banned from the house, as is Monster Crab, but that's a different story!! :D

Gaffer:

Eeewwwwwww, remember those Garlic & Mint boilies you used to get?

Who were they made by, was is Nutribaits?

Not quite Garlic, but I had shed loads of success with a Nutribaits "Under-the-counter" special flavour called Asfoetida. 3 drips to the lb of dry mix if I remember correctly. Wicked stuff and stank to high heaven!

I once fell out with someone and accidentally spilt some Asfoetida through the sun-roof of their car. :D:D

I think the 'foetid' is Asfoetida sends out a decent message! As someone I had the misfortune to know once said 'Smells like Satan's a**e!' - I can only surmise how he'd know.

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

Originally posted by Alan Stubbs:

As someone I had the misfortune to know once said 'Smells like Satan's a**e!' - I can only surmise how he'd know.

I would guess that he had given the "Osculum infames" beloved of mediaeval witches (allegedly)

DavyR:

Originally posted by Alan Stubbs:

As someone I had the misfortune to know once said 'Smells like Satan's a**e!' - I can only surmise how he'd know.

I would guess that he had given the "Osculum infames" beloved of mediaeval witches (allegedly)

lolol Infamy! Infamy! They've all got it infamy!

{2008 Editor's Note: to view Nash bait for sale, please click here}

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine