- - - - -

Fox Supa Euro Dome 2

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Paul_H_*

Guest_Paul_H_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 November 2001 - 12:32 AM

Anyone got one of these bivvies (or tents)? as I am considering getting one, any feedback would be appreciated. I currently use an old titan 2 man for my trips when I have company, but she who must be obeyed objects to it not having a built in groundsheet.

#2 Guest_chesters1_*

Guest_chesters1_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 November 2001 - 12:59 AM

tee hee

#3 Guest_noddy_*

Guest_noddy_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 November 2001 - 01:16 AM

paul-h

this answer may be off topic a bit, but if you are looking for a 2 man (1 man+1 lady) you should have a look at the hutchie 2 man dome. As i have had mine since they first came out, and it is still going strong, and it has never leaked.

hope this is of some help to you.

#4 Guest_mpbdsnu_*

Guest_mpbdsnu_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 November 2001 - 02:24 AM

Originally posted by chesters1:
tee hee

Oi!!! Posted Image

#5 Guest_mpbdsnu_*

Guest_mpbdsnu_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 November 2001 - 02:26 AM

Sorry Paul, can't help on this one, don't know anyone who has one either - I have the Fox Classic Easy Dome myself. Posted Image

#6 Guest_Paul_H_*

Guest_Paul_H_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 November 2001 - 02:32 AM

Hi Noddy,

Does the hutchie go up inner first? one of the main features I was looking for was outer first, the number of times I've had to set up in the rain is unbelievable.

#7 Guest_noddy_*

Guest_noddy_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 November 2001 - 03:10 AM

hi paul.

yes the inner does go up first, but as there are 2 of us to put it up , i have never found this to be a problem.

#8 Guest_peter mccue_*

Guest_peter mccue_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2001 - 05:56 AM

Paul, I'm sure there's lots of great bivvies on the market but I'd just like to say I agree with noddy.

I have a hutchie 2 man & the amount of room is amazing. My wife is also fussy wanting such frippery's as groundsheets & she loves it(the bivvy come on!!).

Admittedly, the inner does go up first but on the odd occasion that it's gone up in the rain it's dried out very quickly indeed, the space between the inner & outer does it's job well.

Have a look at the bivvy hospital they often have various makes of bivvies at a good price with very minor faults.